Waterford Crystal Colleen 12'' Vase ( 12 Vase #3)
Howdy , this picture is about Waterford Crystal Colleen 12'' Vase ( 12 Vase #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 880 x 1210. It's file size is only 138 KB. Wether You ought to save This attachment to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at here: 12 Vase.
Interpretation of Waterford Crystal Colleen 12'' Vase
Crystalcrys•tal (kris′tl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taled, -tal•ing or (esp. Brit.) -talled, -tal•ling.
- a clear, transparent mineral or glass resembling ice.
- the transparent form of crystallized quartz.
- a solid body having a characteristic internal structure and enclosed by symmetrically arranged plane surfaces, intersecting at definite and characteristic angles.
- anything made of or resembling such a substance.
- a single grain or mass of a crystalline substance.
- glass of fine quality and a high degree of brilliance.
- articles, esp. glassware for the table and ornamental objects, made of such a glass.
- the glass or plastic cover over the face of a watch.
- the piece of germanium, silicon, galena, or the like forming the essential part of a crystal detector.
- the crystal detector itself.
- a quartz crystal ground in the shape of a rectangular parallelepiped, which vibrates strongly at one frequency when electric voltages of that frequency are placed across opposite sides: used to control the frequency of an oscillator(crystal oscillator), as of a radio transmitter.
- [Slang.]any stimulant drug in powder form, as methamphetamine or PCP.
- composed of crystal.
- resembling crystal;
- pertaining to or employing a crystal detector.
- indicating the fifteenth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to make into crystal;
- to cover or coat with, or as if with, crystal (usually fol. by over).
Vasevase (vās, vāz, väz),USA pronunciation n.
- a vessel, as of glass, porcelain, earthenware, or metal, usually higher than it is wide, used chiefly to hold cut flowers or for decoration.
The house typically has a unique personality. Likewise with the cottage are located in the united kingdom. Do not desire to modify the composition of the building is too much, 12 Vase models and conventional pad compete.
Never asked stunning, a result! To be able to keep up with the building's personality, the designer Alex Saint of Kitchen Structure adding a kitchen layout apart from the major building. The effect? Gorgeous! Yes, a pad situated in Chelshire, the united kingdom is the building involved.
The bungalow was built in the 18th-century and is now past renovation's stage. In the place of trying to imitate the cottage's style, Alex Saint decided to assemble an additional kitchen layout that can minimize the entire lodge's architectural change and keep the smoothness with this property.