Superior Cast Iron Bathtub Installation #4 Circa 1915 \
Howdy guys, this blog post is about Superior Cast Iron Bathtub Installation #4 Circa 1915 \. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1139 x 641. This photo's file size is just 74 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Cast Iron Bathtub Installation.
Definition of Superior Cast Iron Bathtub Installation #4 Circa 1915 \
Castcast (kast, käst),USA pronunciation v., cast, cast•ing, n., adj.
- to throw or hurl;
fling: The gambler cast the dice.
- to throw off or away: He cast the advertisement in the wastebasket.
- to direct (the eye, a glance, etc.), esp. in a cursory manner: She cast her eyes down the page.
- to cause to fall upon something or in a certain direction;
send forth: to cast a soft light; to cast a spell; to cast doubts.
- to draw (lots), as in telling fortunes.
- to throw out (a fishing line, net, bait, etc.): The fisherman cast his line.
- to fish in (a stream, an area, etc.): He has often cast this brook.
- to throw down or bring to the ground: She cast herself on the sofa.
- to part with;
lose: The horse cast a shoe.
- to shed or drop (hair, fruit, etc.): The snake cast its skin.
- (of an animal) to bring forth (young), esp. abortively.
- to send off (a swarm), as bees do.
- to throw or set aside;
discard or reject;
dismiss: He cast the problem from his mind.
- to throw forth, as from within;
emit or eject;
- to throw up (earth, sod, etc.), as with a shovel.
- to put or place, esp. hastily or forcibly: to cast someone in prison.
- to deposit or give (a ballot or vote).
- to bestow;
confer: to cast blessings upon someone.
- to make suitable or accordant;
tailor: He cast his remarks to fit the occasion.
- to select actors for (a play, motion picture, or the like).
- to allot a role to (an actor).
- to assign an actor to (a role).
- to form (an object) by pouring metal, plaster, etc., in a fluid state into a mold and letting it harden.
- to form (metal, plaster, etc.) into a particular shape by pouring it into a mold in a fluid state and letting it harden.
- to tap (a blast furnace).
- to compute or calculate;
add, as a column of figures.
- to compute or calculate (a horoscope) astrologically;
- to turn or twist;
- to turn the head of (a vessel), esp. away from the wind in getting under way.
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hunter) to lead or direct (hounds) over ground believed to have been recently traveled by a fox.
- [Archaic.]to contrive, devise, or plan.
- [Obs.]to ponder.
- to throw.
- to receive form in a mold.
- to calculate or add.
- to conjecture;
- (of hounds) to search an area for scent: The setter cast, but found no scent.
- to warp, as timber.
- (of a vessel) to turn, esp. to get the head away from the wind;
- to select the actors for a play, motion picture, or the like.
- to consider.
- to plan or scheme.
- cast about:
- to look, as to find something;
seek: We cast about for something to do during the approaching summer vacation.
- to scheme;
plan: He cast about how he could avoid work.
- cast away:
- Also, cast aside. to reject;
- to shipwreck.
- to throw away;
squander: He will cast away this money just as he has done in the past.
- cast back, to refer to something past;
revert to: The composer casts back to his earlier work.
- cast down, to lower;
- cast off:
- to discard;
- to let go or let loose, as a vessel from a mooring.
- [Print.]to determine the quantity of type or space that a given amount of text will occupy when set.
- to make (the final stitches) in completing a knitted fabric.
- to throw (a falcon) off from the fist to pursue game.
- cast on, to set (yarn) on a needle in order to form the initial stitches in knitting.
- cast out, to force out;
- cast up:
- to add up;
- to vomit;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to turn up;
- act of casting or throwing.
- that which is thrown.
- the distance to which a thing may be cast or thrown.
- a throw of dice.
- the number rolled.
- act of throwing a line or net onto the water.
- a spot for casting;
a fishing place.
- [Theat.]the group of performers to whom parts are assigned;
- [Hunting.]a searching of an area for a scent by hounds.
- a stroke of fortune;
fortune or lot.
- a ride offered on one's way;
- the form in which something is made or written;
- act of casting or founding.
- the quantity of metal cast at one time.
- something formed from a material poured into a mold in a molten or liquid state;
- an impression or mold made from something.
- a rigid surgical dressing, usually made of bandage treated with plaster of Paris.
- outward form;
- a permanent twist or turn: to have a cast in one's eye.
- a warp.
- a slight tinge of some color;
shade: A good diamond does not have a yellowish cast.
- a dash or trace;
a small amount.
- a conjecture;
- [Zool.]something that is shed, ejected, or cast off or out, as molted skin, a feather, food from a bird's crop, or the coil of sand and waste passed by certain earthworms.
- [Ornith.]pellet (def. 6).
- [Falconry.]a pair of hawks put in flight together.
- effused plastic matter produced in the hollow parts of various diseased organs.
- low-grade, irregular wool.
- at a single cast, through a single action or event: He bankrupted himself at a single cast.
- (of an animal, esp. a horse) lying in such a position that it is unable to return to its feet without assistance.
Ironi•ron (ī′ərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing forms for making tools, implements, machinery, etc. Symbol: Fe;
at. wt.: 55.847;
at. no.: 26;
sp. gr.: 7.86 at 20°C. Cf. cast iron, pig iron, steel, wrought iron.
- something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
- an instrument, utensil, weapon, etc., made of iron.
- an appliance with a flat metal bottom, used when heated, as by electricity, to press or smooth clothes, linens, etc.
- [Golf.]one of a series of nine iron-headed clubs having progressively sloped-back faces, used for driving or lofting the ball. Cf. wood1 (def. 8).
- a branding iron.
- any of several tools, structural members, etc., of metals other than iron.
- the blade of a carpenter's plane.
- a pistol.
- a harpoon.
- a preparation of iron or containing iron, used chiefly in the treatment of anemia, or as a styptic and astringent.
- irons, shackles or fetters: Put him in irons!
- a sword.
- in irons:
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) unable to maneuver because of the position of the sails with relation to the direction of the wind.
- [Naut.](of a towing vessel) unable to maneuver because of tension on the towing line.
- Also, into irons. in shackles or fetters.
- irons in the fire, matters with which one is immediately concerned;
projects: He had other irons in the fire, so that one failure would not destroy him.
- pump iron, to lift weights as an exercise or in competition.
- strike while the iron is hot, to act quickly when an opportunity presents itself.
- of, containing, or made of iron: an iron skillet.
- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.
- irritating or harsh in tone: an iron voice.
- to smooth or press with a heated iron, as clothes or linens.
- to furnish, mount, or arm with iron.
- to shackle or fetter with irons.
- to smooth and thin the walls of (an object being deep-drawn).
- to press clothes, linens, etc., with an iron.
- iron out:
- to iron or press (an item of clothing or the like).
- to remove (wrinkles) from by ironing.
- to resolve or clear up (difficulties, disagreements, etc.): The problem was ironed out months ago.
Bathtubbath•tub (bath′tub′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a tub to bathe in, esp. one that is a permanent fixture in a bathroom.
Installationin•stal•la•tion (in′stə lā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
Perhaps it has been awhile because you and a thriftstore 've visited, or maybe you've never visited with one? You'll truly shed, if so. Sometimes you'll be able to report some sofa is great enough, although usually they've items which are cheaper than home fixtures.
- something installed, as machinery or apparatus placed in position or connected for use.
- the act of installing.
- the fact of being installed.
- any more or less permanent post, camp, station, base, or the like, for the support or carrying on of military activities.
Make sure you obtain at the shop if you decide to buy a Superior Cast Iron Bathtub Installation #4 Circa 1915 \. Most of the people do not think to examine the goods before they acquire things. Challenging to displace the furniture in some furniture merchants. Carry types of shades if you shop for standard and traditional furnishings.
While some may appear perfect in the retailer, it in comparison to examples and might appear differently when in your home. It is easy to find swatches at your home improvement store, or just have a photograph of one's taste for assessment items from happening to prevent this.