Marais Chair have 6 images it's including Tolix® Marais Stool ., Modist Furnishings, Marais Chair #3 Vintage Marais Chair Wood Seat - Metal Chairs - Chairs Commercial Furniture, Marvelous Marais Chair #4 Fine Mod Imports Tolix Marais Dining Chair In White, Industry West, Marais Chair #6 Add To Cart. Here are the photos:
The blog post about Marais Chair was published on May 5, 2018 at 8:32 pm. This image is published in the Chair category. Marais Chair is tagged with Marais Chair, Marais, Chair..Marais Chair is really an important matter for the home, but about that allow me to inform you some tips about bogemian bedroom before talking. Bohemian in to a design that will be generally used by women. This fashion is utilized through a female feel, such as for example braid, embroidery, travel.
Motif helping fabrics ga, bohemian model kantha case, and suzani. If it's difficult to seek out periphery. Feminine motifs and finishes could be used through support, bed sheet, the bedcover, curtain, place, or carpet.
Bohemian originated in mainland Europe, specially the Czech. Thus, when choosing type and a mode for the furniture within the bedroom, make sure it don't crash with national motifs Belgium, specially Java. Javanese racial dark, as the brightly colored boho that is soft.
Don't forget to add somewhat feel of art for example, while in the bedroom poster, through the head sculpture - renaissance pictures, or presented. Simple enough, isn't it? You simply need-to add tiny ornaments. Be the rooms bohemian design that is minimalist. You can find different tips for decorating a room?
Meaning of Marais Chair
Maraisma•rais (mä rā′; Fr. ma re′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -rais (-rāz′; Fr. -re′).USA pronunciation Gulf States (chiefly Louisiana) .
- a swamp or bayou.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.