Antique Miniature Chest Of Drawers
The post about Antique Miniature Chest Of Drawers have 9 photos including Richard Gardner Antiques, Antique Miniature Chest Of Drawers #2 Roll Over Large Image To Magnify, Click Large Image To Zoom, Antique Miniature Chest Of Drawers #3 Richard Gardner Antiques, Delightful Antique Miniature Chest Of Drawers #4 Richard Gardner Antiques, Richard Gardner Antiques, Antique Miniature Chest Of Drawers #6 Miniature Chest Of Drawers, Amazing Antique Miniature Chest Of Drawers #7 Richard Gardner Antiques, Roll Over Large Image To Magnify, Click Large Image To Zoom, Exceptional Antique Miniature Chest Of Drawers Nice Ideas #9 Antique Georgian Mahogany Miniature Chest Of Drawers. Here are the attachments:
Antique Miniature Chest Of Drawers was posted at December 19, 2017 at 8:59 pm. It is uploaded under the Drawer category. Antique Miniature Chest Of Drawers is labelled with Antique Miniature Chest Of Drawers, Antique, Miniature, Chest, Of, Drawers..Are you trying to find the Antique Miniature Chest Of Drawers? If you prefer to truly have a family area that's fascinating you should consider in regards to the decoration of the family area along with issue about furniture agreements. If you decide to possess a decoration to your existing room, you also have to take on the balance of the living room into account.
Decorating tips living room wall as possible have to your living room is wallpaper if you prefer to have an sophisticated look of one's family area. There are plenty of gorgeous picture styles that you can decide to beautify your living room wall decoration touse this type, you have to take into account your living room's stability.
In case your living room is filled with furniture, this wallpaper can be used by you in only a complete wallin your family room. Picture actually planning to decorate your livingroom although you merely put it to use while in the wall.
In addition to picture, there is plenty of other Antique Miniature Chest Of Drawers as possible opt for your livingroom. For example, when you have a living-room that is small, you can set a reflection on the wall with a unique design. Moreover, it gives a wider watch, your room that is living will be surely decorated by the reflection. Artwork, artwork, etc can be also used by you.
Meaning of Antique Miniature Chest Of Drawers
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Miniaturemin•i•a•ture (min′ē ə chər, -chŏŏr′, min′ə chər),USA pronunciation n.
- a representation or image of something on a small or reduced scale.
- a greatly reduced or abridged form or copy.
- a very small painting, esp. a portrait, on ivory, vellum, or the like.
- the art of executing such a painting.
- an illumination in an illuminated manuscript or book.
- in miniature, in a reduced size;
on a small scale: The zoo exhibition offered a jungle in miniature.
- being, on, or represented on a small scale;
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Drawersdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.