Antique Gooseneck Desk Lamp
Antique Gooseneck Desk Lamp have 4 pictures including Vintage Art Deco Goose Neck Desk Lamp, Wonderful Vintage Desk Lamp, Elegant Gooseneck Desk Lamp Gooseneck Desk Lamp, Vintage Eagle Goose Neck Desk Lamp. Following are the images:
Antique Gooseneck Desk Lamp was posted at December 19, 2017 at 8:59 pm. It is published in the Desk category. Antique Gooseneck Desk Lamp is tagged with Antique Gooseneck Desk Lamp, Antique, Gooseneck, Desk, Lamp..Antique Gooseneck Desk Lamp appear to present an impact as well as a unique setting inside white's kitchen tones. Employed about the interior wall of the stove (kitchen) to generate oil splashes easy-to clean. Kitchen with a style that is classic would be to employ kitchen backsplash tile using a kite shape result is given by beige decorations towards the brown colour in a few components. Shades of white is actually a favorite in designing a kitchen. Thus is also used inside the home below.
When the common tile Antique Gooseneck Desk Lamp below using pure stone using a ceramic product, then your home formed to the wall-in the cooking like hardwood / range. Your kitchen is always to provide result and vibrant shades having a kitchen fridge storage and yellow. Elements of lamp light in the home generating intimate setting of the kitchen and comfortable!
Home cupboard white coloring integrates using a floral design together with the kitchen tile pretty green and white. Using your kitchen backsplash tile about the kitchen-sink with ceramic motif that was orange patterned bedroom home friend is made by national become more awesome. Kitchens are following significantly unique.
Explanation of Antique Gooseneck Desk Lamp
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Gooseneckgoose•neck (go̅o̅s′nek′),USA pronunciation n.
- a curved object resembling the neck of a goose, often of flexible construction, as in the shaft of a gooseneck lamp.
- [Naut.]a curved piece at the foot of a boom, attached to a mast by a vertical pivot and itself having a horizontal pivot so that the boom can be pointed in a wide angle vertically or horizontally.
- [Carpentry.]a vertical continuation of the handrail of a flight of stairs, terminating in a short horizontal part on the top of a newel post.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;