Best Alarm Clock Sound For Heavy Sleepers
This article about Best Alarm Clock Sound For Heavy Sleepers have 4 attachments including Superior Best Alarm Clock Sound For Heavy Sleepers #1 Heavy Sleepers: Mesmerizing Best Alarm Clocks, The Best Alarm Clocks Best Alarm Clock Radio And Best Alarm Clocks: Mesmerizing ., Best Alarm Clock Sound For Heavy Sleepers #2 Best Creative Alarm Clocks, Best-alarm-clocks, Alarm Pro Android Alarm Clocks For Heavy Sleepers. Below are the pictures:
The article about Best Alarm Clock Sound For Heavy Sleepers was uploaded at December 19, 2017 at 8:59 pm. It is posted on the Sleeper category. Best Alarm Clock Sound For Heavy Sleepers is labelled with Best Alarm Clock Sound For Heavy Sleepers, Best, Alarm, Clock, Sound, For, Heavy, Sleepers..For some reason, before picking curtains for the suites inside your home, the following more detailed elaboration tips on how-to select the Best Alarm Clock Sound For Heavy Sleepers. Typically we set up blinds at home and recognized the layer is too little or too large on your window. This knowledge truly do not want you back, so begin to gauge the size of one's area screen just before buy drapes. Gauge the window possibly size or the period of the window itself.
Not only this, where the window is located we need and to gauge width and the length of the wall. This really is to determine whether you'll need a type of large drapes holding right down to touch a floor or tiny curtains that have a dimension bear. As well as altering how big the walls and the windows, drapes dimension was naturally where the curtains is going to be inserted tailored for the function bedroom.
Once the curtains will undoubtedly be useful for bedrooms, the designs curtains holding down could be the most appropriate. As for toilet or the livingroom, the Best Alarm Clock Sound For Heavy Sleepers are measured bear will be the most suitable.
Explanation of Best Alarm Clock Sound For Heavy Sleepers
Bestbest (best),USA pronunciation adj., [superl. of]good [with]better [as compar.]
- of the highest quality, excellence, or standing: the best work; the best students.
- most advantageous, suitable, or desirable: the best way.
most: the best part of a day.
adv., [superl. of]well [with]better [as compar.]
- most excellently or suitably;
with most advantage or success: an opera role that best suits her voice.
- in or to the highest degree;
most fully (usually used in combination): best-suited; best-known; best-loved.
- as best one can, in the best way possible under the circumstances: We tried to smooth over the disagreement as best we could.
- had best, would be wisest or most reasonable to;
ought to: You had best phone your mother to tell her where you are going.
- something or someone that is best: They always demand and get the best. The best of us can make mistakes.
- a person's finest clothing: It's important that you wear your best.
- a person's most agreeable or desirable emotional state (often prec. by at).
- a person's highest degree of competence, inspiration, etc. (often prec. by at).
- the highest quality to be found in a given activity or category of things (often prec. by at): cabinetmaking at its best.
- the best effort that a person, group, or thing can make: Their best fell far short of excellence.
- a person's best wishes or kindest regards: Please give my best to your father.
- all for the best, for the good as the final result;
to an ultimate advantage: At the time it was hard to realize how it could be all for the best.Also, for the best.
- at best, under the most favorable circumstances: You may expect to be treated civilly, at best.
- get or have the best of:
- to gain the advantage over.
- to defeat;
subdue: His arthritis gets the best of him from time to time.
- make the best of, to cope with in the best way possible: to make the best of a bad situation.
- with the best, on a par with the most capable: He can play bridge with the best.
- to get the better of;
beat: He easily bested his opponent in hand-to-hand combat. She bested me in the argument.
Alarma•larm (ə lärm′),USA pronunciation n.
- a sudden fear or distressing suspense caused by an awareness of danger; apprehension;
- any sound, outcry, or information intended to warn of approaching danger: Paul Revere raced through the countryside raising the alarm that the British were coming.
- an automatic device that serves to call attention, to rouse from sleep, or to warn of fire, smoke, an intruder, etc.
- a warning sound;
signal for attention.
- any sound, outcry, chemical discharge, action, or other signal that functions to draw attention to a potential predator.
- [Fencing.]an appeal or a challenge made by a step or stamp on the ground with the advancing foot.
- [Archaic.]a call to arms.
- to make fearful or apprehensive;
- to warn of danger;
rouse to vigilance and swift measures for safety.
- to fit or equip with an alarm or alarms, as for fire, smoke, or robbery: to alarm one's house and garage.
Clockclock1 (klok),USA pronunciation n.
- an instrument for measuring and recording time, esp. by mechanical means, usually with hands or changing numbers to indicate the hour and minute: not designed to be worn or carried about.
- See time clock.
- a meter or other device, as a speedometer or taximeter, for measuring and recording speed, distance covered, or other quantitative functioning.
- See biological clock.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Horologium.
- the circuit in a digital computer that provides a common reference train of electronic pulses for all other circuits.
- around the clock:
- during all 24 hours;
- without stopping for rest;
tirelessly: working around the clock to stem the epidemic.
- clean (someone's) clock, to defeat;
- kill the clock, to use up as much game time as possible when one is winning, as to protect a lead in basketball, ice hockey, or football. Also, run out the clock.
- stop the clock, to postpone an official or legal deadline by ceasing to count the hours that elapse, as when a new union contract must be agreed upon before an old contract runs out.
- to time, test, or determine by means of a clock or watch: The racehorse was clocked at two minutes thirty seconds.
- to strike sharply or heavily: Somebody clocked him on the face.
- clock in, to begin work, esp. by punching a time clock: She clocked in at 9 on the dot.
- clock out, to end work, esp. by punching a time clock: He clocked out early yesterday.
Soundsound1 (sound),USA pronunciation n.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of hearing by vibrations transmitted through the air or other medium.
- mechanical vibrations transmitted through an elastic medium, traveling in air at a speed of approximately 1087 ft. (331 m) per second at sea level.
- the particular auditory effect produced by a given cause: the sound of music.
- any auditory effect;
any audible vibrational disturbance: all kinds of sounds.
- a noise, vocal utterance, musical tone, or the like: the sounds from the next room.
- a distinctive, characteristic, or recognizable musical style, as from a particular performer, orchestra, or type of arrangement: the big-band sound.
- See speech sound.
- the audible result of an utterance or portion of an utterance: the s-sound in "slight''; the sound ofm in "mere.''
- the auditory effect of sound waves as transmitted or recorded by a particular system of sound reproduction: the sound of a stereophonic recording.
- the quality of an event, letter, etc., as it affects a person: This report has a bad sound.
- the distance within which the noise of something may be heard.
- mere noise, without meaning: all sound and fury.
- [Archaic.]a report or rumor;
- to make or emit a sound.
- to give forth a sound as a call or summons: The bugle sounded as the troops advanced.
- to be heard, as a sound.
- to convey a certain impression when heard or read: to sound strange.
- to give a specific sound: to sound loud.
- to give the appearance of being;
seem: The report sounds true.
- to have as its basis or foundation (usually fol. by in): His action sounds in contract.
- to cause to make or emit a sound: to sound a bell.
- to give forth (a sound): The oboe sounded an A.
- to announce, order, or direct by or as by a sound: The bugle sounded retreat. His speech sounded a warning to aggressor nations.
- to utter audibly, pronounce, or express: to sound each letter.
- to examine by percussion or auscultation: to sound a patient's chest.
- sound off, [Informal.]
- to call out one's name, as at military roll call.
- to speak freely or frankly, esp. to complain in such a manner.
- to exaggerate;
boast: Has he been sounding off about his golf game again?
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Heavyheav•y (hev′ē),USA pronunciation adj., heav•i•er, heav•i•est, n., pl. heav•ies, adv.
- of great weight;
hard to lift or carry: a heavy load.
- of great amount, quantity, or size;
massive: a heavy vote; a heavy snowfall.
- of great force, intensity, turbulence, etc.: a heavy sea.
- of more than the usual or average weight: a heavy person; heavy freight.
- having much weight in proportion to bulk;
being of high specific gravity: a heavy metal.
- of major import;
serious: a heavy offense.
- deep or intense;
profound: a heavy thinker; heavy slumber.
- thickly armed or equipped with guns of large size. Cf. heavy cruiser.
- (of guns) of the more powerful sizes: heavy weapons.Cf. heavy artillery.
- hard to bear;
oppressive: heavy taxes.
- hard to cope with;
difficult: a heavy task.
- being as indicated to an unusually great degree: a heavy buyer.
- broad, thick, or coarse;
not delicate: heavy lines drawn in charcoal.
- weighted or laden: air heavy with moisture.
charged: words heavy with meaning.
- depressed with trouble or sorrow;
sad: a heavy heart.
- without vivacity or interest;
dull: a heavy style.
- slow in movement or action;
clumsy: a heavy walk.
- loud and deep;
sonorous: a heavy sound.
- (of the sky) overcast or cloudy.
- exceptionally dense in substance;
insufficiently raised or leavened;
thick: heavy doughnuts.
- (of food) not easily digested.
- being in a state of advanced pregnancy;
nearing childbirth: heavy with child; heavy with young.
- having a large capacity, capable of doing rough work, or having a large output: a heavy truck.
- producing or refining basic materials, as steel or coal, used in manufacturing: heavy industry.
- sober, serious, or somber: a heavy part in a drama.
- of or pertaining to an isotope of greater than normal atomic weight, as heavy hydrogen or heavy oxygen, or to a compound containing such an element, as heavy water.
- very good;
- very serious or important: a really heavy relationship.
- [Pros.](of a syllable)
- a somber or ennobled theatrical role or character: Iago is the heavy inOthello.
- the theatrical role of a villain.
- an actor who plays a theatrical heavy.
- a gun of great weight or large caliber.
- a very important or influential person: a reception for government heavies.
Sleeperssleep•er (slē′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that sleeps.
- a heavy horizontal timber for distributing loads.
- any long wooden, metal, or stone piece lying horizontally as a sill or footing.
- any of a number of wooden pieces, laid upon the ground or upon masonry or concrete, to which floorboards are nailed.
- a sleeping car.
- something or someone that becomes unexpectedly successful or important after a period of being unnoticed, ignored, or considered unpromising or a failure: The play was the sleeper of the season.
- merchandise that is not quickly sold because its value is not immediately recognized.
- Often, sleepers. one-piece or two-piece pajamas with feet, esp. for children.
- a sofa, chair, or other piece of furniture that is designed to open up or unfold into a bed;
- Also called sleep, sand. a globule that forms at the inner corner of the eye, esp. during sleep, from the accumulated secretion of the glands of the eyelid.
- any of several gobioid fishes of the family Eleotridae, of tropical seas, most species of which have the habit of resting quietly on the bottom.
- [Slang.]a spy;
- [Slang.]a juvenile delinquent sentenced to serve more than nine months.
- [Bowling.]a pin that is hidden from view by another pin.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a timber or beam laid in a railroad track, serving as a foundation or support for the rails;